The USGIF event is the one place to be if you are serious about the mission of GEOINT and want to network with decision makers across the Geospatial-Intelligence Community. This is where Industry and Government come together to keep GEOINT mission focused and moving forward.
- Bill Carruthers, BAE Systems IT, National Intelligence Solutions SME
The GEOINT Symposium is by far the best Geospatial-Intelligence event of the year! This venue is critical to continue bringing together varied GEOINT interests/organizations into a strong community enterprise.
- CW4 Thomas R. Dostie, MI CHIEF, GEOINT and CG Senior Advisor US Army Intelligence Center
I look forward to this event each year. The USGIF ensures that each conference is better than the one before it with a high quality program of nationally recognized keynote speakers, pertinent panel member discussions, superb technical exhibits and an environment for customer interaction that is hard to beat. It simply doesn’t get any better from a business perspective.
- Steve Capenos, Vice President, Director of Scientific and Technical Business Development, Technology and Advanced Systems Business Unit, SAIC
GEOINT provides the latest word on the Geospatial front, from the most authoritative sources. This is your chance to “kick the tires” of Geospatial Intelligence.
- Jim Cavanaugh, Senior Intelligence Analyst, i2S (Ideas to Solutions Professional Services)
The GEOINT symposium united DoD leaders, GEOINT expertise and vendor presence to offer excellent insight of processes and policies that affect GEOINT today and the impending future.
- CW3 George C. Fisher, USAIC & Fort Huachuca
There are so many exhibits to see and discussions and networking events, that GEOINT is at the top of my list to attend.
- Casey Burkemper, Geospatial Analyst, GeoEye
The great thing about GEOINT is that it gives small companies like Object Raku very targeted access to high quality prospects. The average attendee is knowledgeable and immediately understands our mission rehearsal products and services. The same cannot be said for most other conferences.
- Mike Parlow, Director, Sales & Training, Object Raku Technology